[Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Wed Jan 16 10:42:23 EST 2019

Hello Greg

Good point __
This is exactly what we are trying to do at planetharmonica.com.
The diatonic harmonica is an instrument experiencing a major evolution. Thanks to the unlocking of the overblows/draws, diatonic players can now play complex music (in terms of harmony) and we encourage this.

On the other side, a good understanding of the customization process is key to (really) unlock chromatic playing on a diatonic. So discussing customization techniques is also important.