[Harp-L] Harmonica discrimination / Horrible humor :)

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Thu Feb 21 22:51:04 EST 2019

I liked the part about the car. I ‘lost’ my little ‘Tippie’ at the Sarasota airport last Tuesday and thought I had the brilliant idea of using the panic button to find it.
It WORKED.

Back to this harmonica thing. I was telling another member that I was wont to find any instrument that was easier to get ‘Instant gratification’ out of than a harmonica.
I even recall that a Bosun’s pipe/call was harder to play at the start.

Ken Tuckie