[Harp-L] Chromatic upgrade?

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Dec 10 16:00:59 EST 2019

The Hohner Discovery would be a significant, but relatively inexpensive upgrade from a 255.

But, perhaps the best deal on the market right now would be th EastTop 12 Black & Gold, which is a pro grade instrument.

Check Rockin' Ron's for pricing. In my view, both of these are really good for under $200.

- Slim