[Harp-L] diversity

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Dec 2 10:07:32 EST 2019

It is a C chromo played in Bb. A couple thoughts. The actor did a really believable job playing the harmonica that most people would think was genuine. Only an actual chromatic player would have noticed that he didn't use the button and that he was playing the thing backwards (which would be ok anyway for a left handed player).
I played this tune back when the movie was popular. A long time ago. :(
smo-joe