[Harp-L] Kongsheng Harps

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Sun Dec 1 01:35:44 EST 2019

 Perhaps the Suzuki Pro Master will do.

    On Saturday, November 30, 2019, 12:26:40 PM MST, Ross Macdonald <pdxharpdog at xxxxx> wrote:

 Recently purchased 4 of these harps - one Bluebird and the three Mars model. Love the Mars harps. I really like the tone of the Bluebird, but I don’t really like the cover plates on the Bluebird -  they feel too thick.

Has anyone replaced these Bluebird covers with some other mfg. covers successfully? The Mars harp covers don’t fit the Bluebird.

I have harps from virtually all manufacturers so if anyone knows what works and what doesn’t please reply.

IMHO, Kongsheng harps are well made and play well especially for the price.

Thanks-
Ross Macdonald