[Harp-L] Brenoski Libertae *NEW RELEASE*

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Aug 22 10:10:30 EDT 2019

Brenoski Libertae wrote:
***
HI fellow harmonica players,

I have just released my new album and would like to share it with you guys.
It  has 12 instrumental songs that I wrote, from western, country,
rock'a'billy to gypsy Jazz. You can listen on:

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/2CkAfKX0acLCBlWutOIp3a
Deezer: http://www.deezer.com/album/107388222
<
http://www.deezer.com/album/107388222?fbclid=IwAR0zm8i2ffUy_8wN0vhN-53uT-AeIWq_driDbnmIdwKuR5xytYpg92eJp6M

My website: www.brenoskilibertae.com.br
***
This is very original work, and well worth the listen.  Stylistically,
there's a lot of variety, and that's one of the things that makes it
original.  If you get bored easily, this thing will wake you up.  Check it
out.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
--
Check out Richard Hunter's 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The
Lucky One" at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)