[Harp-L] Brenoski Libertae *NEW RELEASE*

Breno Pádua brenopbc@xxxxx
Wed Aug 21 20:12:30 EDT 2019

HI fellow harmonica players,

I have just released my new album and would like to share it with you guys.
It  has 12 instrumental songs that I wrote, from western, country,
rock'a'billy to gypsy Jazz. You can listen on:

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/2CkAfKX0acLCBlWutOIp3a
Deezer: http://www.deezer.com/album/107388222
<http://www.deezer.com/album/107388222?fbclid=IwAR0zm8i2ffUy_8wN0vhN-53uT-AeIWq_driDbnmIdwKuR5xytYpg92eJp6M>
My website: www.brenoskilibertae.com.br

There is also a video of the song Sopa de Gran Peña theat I did with my
fotographer friend Hirosuke Kitamura: https://youtu.be/SRt9UgRU3gQ

One interesting thing about the release is that the physical media for
selling the music is a beer label, rather than a CD. It has a QR code that
leads to the streaming on my website and, upon posting a selfie with the
bottle on instagram, and mentioning me (@brenoski.libertae) with the
hashtag #brenoskilibertae, I'll send a link and a password for downloading
MP3. The beer is an american pale ale (APA).

[image: Cervicia.jpg]

Hope you guys like the music!