[Harp-L] Second position, cross harp

Robert Hale ynfdwas@xxxxx
Tue Aug 20 00:43:36 EDT 2019

You guys are marvelous! Thank you all who responded. (And there may be few
more that follow soon)

Michael Rubin wins for the most THOROUGH explanation. (He's VERY good at
this!)

But I award Peter Madcat Ruth first place for the SHORTEST clear answer:
"Second position is playing in the key where the scale starts on 2nd hole
draw note, and the tonic chord can be played by inhaling on holes 1, 2, 3,
and 4."

I know, opinions may vary, but this really helps me out this week!
Thank you contributors, and thank you harp list for the forum.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
Robert at xxxxx