[Harp-L] Song of Gena crocodile on harmonica-accordion (pocket accordion).

Nikita Verkhovskiy nikitaverkhovskiy@xxxxx
Wed Aug 7 15:10:59 EDT 2019

Hello to all.  I want to present you my invention - a pocket accordion
(patent application).  This is such a harmonica's tune on which you can not
only play solo, but also play accompaniment of any complexity.  And also
combine both.
https://youtu.be/z9oB5OXfS6s