[Harp-L] Thomas Hart Benton Harmonica and compostions

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Aug 6 09:52:40 EDT 2019

The EP "Saturday Night at Tom Benton's", recorded in 1942 for Decca (according to http://mentalfloss.com/article/77438/15-things-you-might-not-know-about-thomas-hart-benton) is currently available on Apple Music (and I assume other streaming services) and can be purchased on iTunes.

- Slim