[Harp-L] Thomas Hart Benton Harmonica and compostions

James Leo wasabileo@xxxxx
Mon Aug 5 09:02:18 EDT 2019

Greetings to all:
I have not posted in a while so please bear with me.
Many years ago, I read that the great American Painter Thomas Hart Benton played harmonica . In fact he also composed some chamber works There was even some recordings “Saturday Night at Tom Benton” I can find no reference  to his harmonica  playing nor these recordings . Does anyone have any information about either his harp playing or these recording?
Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10