[Harp-L] Astatic crystal elements

Greg Heumann greg@xxxxx
Sun Aug 4 10:33:31 EDT 2019

Hi, Bad

Congrats on your find. No need to solder them into shells. Instead, solder a couple alligator clips on the end of a short cable. If you wanna play with elements - you’ll use this test cable over and over again.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

"You’re going to like the way you sound. I guarantee it."

When responding to this email, please include the copy of our previous conversations.