[Harp-L] Astatic crystal elements

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Sat Aug 3 19:15:33 EDT 2019

So I just went through a bunch of harmonica related stuff and tripped
over what I think are 6 Astatic crystal elements and 2 of the ceramics.
It might actually be 8 crystal but I have not delved into them yet
Bought new from Astatic before they were discontinued.  No idea if they
are still alive.  Short of soldering them into a shell anyone have any
ideas about how to safely test the output?  I seem to recall that
measuring their resistance is a very bad idea.  NOS in the original
boxes but not stored in a humidity stable environment.