[Harp-L] Backup Tracks :)

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Fri Apr 5 12:10:09 EDT 2019

There's an excitement to playing with other musicians that can't be
duplicated with backing tracks.  I've seen people that we all consider
great perform with backing tracks, and while the results are often skillful
and enjoyable, it's just not the same level of excitement as a performance
by a group of able players.

If you're not feeling that excitement, the answer is to play with musicians
who can inspire you, not to go to backing tracks.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
--
Check out Richard Hunter's 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The
Lucky One" at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)