[Harp-L] BUDDY GREENE Praise Harmonica LP / FORSALE

F F franze52@xxxxx
Thu Apr 4 18:55:08 EDT 2019

I have this old Album of his forsale - if anyone is interested, please let me know? Thank you 🙂

It's in great condition and the songs include...

  *   What A Friend We Have In Jesus/His Eye Is On The Sparrow
  *   Life Is Like A Mountain Railroad/This Train
  *   Savior Like A Shepherd Lead Us/Psalm 23 (Brother James Aire)
  *   There Is A Balm In Gilead/Amen
  *   How Gracious Is The Lord
  *   Amazing Grace
  *   Were You There/When I Survey The Wondrous Cross/The Old Rugged Cross
  *   Jesus, Joy Of Man's Desiring
  *   Something About That Name/Oh, How I Love Jesus
  *   When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder/I'll Fly Away
  *   I Need Thee Every Hour/My Jesus I Love Thee

Here is a sample below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CuT8ISxyFw