[Harp-L] 5 overblow tips

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak@xxxxx
Wed Sep 26 04:15:26 EDT 2018

Today's customizers are great, but I always do some minor tweaking of my
own to get a better response from the more troublesome (for me) overbends
like the hole 5 overblow and the overdraws in holes 7-10. If you don't do
this yet, it would be worth learning.

For drills, try playing the Eb minor arpeggio: overblows on holes 4 through
6. Playing *Summertime* in Eb would be a challenging next step.

Eric