[Harp-L] Positions, continued / Use the right tool for the job

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Oct 30 14:25:52 EDT 2018

David,
I vote positions and I'd be willing to bet our method of thinking about
music is darn close.  See, I can think in notes AND positions.  I like them
both.  I think you are limiting yourself by not embracing positions.
Michael