[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 182, Issue 23

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Oct 30 09:37:42 EDT 2018

John,
I'll expert you.  You still owe me $2.

You say "When you play in the key of G blues  on a C harmonica, you are
using the myxolidian scale."

This would be extremely limiting.  Have you ever played 4 draw bent while
playing blues in the key of G on a C harp?  That note is Db, a black key.
Suddenly you are out of the Mixolydian scale.

I am glad you love the way you p[lay, that is the main point of music,
imo.  Enjoyment.
Michael Rubin