[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 182, Issue 16 - Modes and Trane's improvising

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 16:12:01 EDT 2018

Thanks Richard !
I'm just beginning to compose for my next album, I hope you'll like it also
;-)

I don't know the book "the art of composition", I'll have a look at it,
thanks for the tip.

Regards,

Jerome
www.jeromepeyrelevade.com