[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 182, Issue 16 - Modes and Trane's improvising

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 14:46:16 EDT 2018

 I never heard a diatonic harmonica sounding like an accordion. Where can I hear one? I do wish that the Suzuki Hammond diatonic did sound like a Hammond organ.  And I do agree that a classical or acoustic guitar should sound like a guitar and not a piano.