[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 182, Issue 20 Why don't harp players learn all the notes and music?

Richard Hammersley rhhammersley@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 11:17:16 EDT 2018

I do not think most people who play the guitar learn by obtaining all the notes and learning music either. Most semi-pro or better musicians eventually learn all the notes and the rest of music, but there are millions of us amateurs who do not necessarily. When I started the harmonica I chose it because I was not at all musical and it is relatively challenging to sound utterly hideous on harmonica when starting out (at least playing solo).

Richard