[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 08:48:37 EDT 2018

" Well Jerome, who said this and what makes this the definitive statement
in this regard?"

Not me, for sure.
But that's a huge problem with positions : we don't even know what we are
talking about as it seems that each player has his own definition. :D