[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 18:29:32 EDT 2018

You may be surprised, but I agree :D
I don't think positions can be used to describe music, which also means
they are very limited when it comes to learning.
The only interest I see is the one you've described : make a link between
the key of the harp & the key of the tune.
But in that case, I think it would be more efficient to say "position of
D", or even better : "position of D major" / "position of D minor".