[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Arthur Jennings arturojennings@xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 18:19:16 EDT 2018

Again, I think you're trying to pack too much into the position concept.

Positions define the relationship between the key of the harmonica and the key of the music. They are only useful if we play instruments of a number of different keys. If you only play one key of harmonica, positions aren't useful.