[Harp-L] Positions Modes and the Harp_L List.

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sat Oct 27 15:02:42 EDT 2018

Yes, it is a transposition tool. Play G harmonic minor on a C harp, move
your mouth the same way on a Bb harp and play F harmonic minor and both are
second position.

If you think you are playing in the Mixolydian mode simply because you are
i. The key of G on a C harp, you are ljkely incorrect.