[Harp-L] Jon Edwards Harmonica Models & Keys ?

Thomas Kelly tdxk33@xxxxx
Sun Oct 14 09:37:09 EDT 2018

Hi,

Just saw Jon Edwards last night and I’ve been messing around with the harmonica for a couple of years.
Two questions- I saw him changing harps often but it sounded to be mostly in the same key? I was wondering was he just using different models or was it something else I was missing?
Also, does he tongue block all the changes or is it mostly lip pursing?
Last question is Rocking Chair harmonica also in the key of C?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone