[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege (8) 2019 April 4 & 6 with “professor” Mike Caldwell

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Fri Oct 12 23:20:26 EDT 2018

HarmoniCollege (8) 2019 with “professor” Mike Caldwell

HarmoniCollege 2019 will be Friday April 5 & Saturday April 6

Mike Caldwell will be teaching harp. Mike explained to me, “My goal and mission is to teach players how to be an enhancement to the music --- team players who contribute to the musical conversation without DOMINATING it. This will make them welcome additions to jams and sit-in situations rather than the annoying harp player who must be endured/tolerated. “

The fee is the same as last year. $70 covers the lessons, jams, and all your food. (up to 5 meals)

Room and bed costs are the same as the last 2 years. Rooms are $180, Beds are $120.

Room and classes are $250 total. Bed and classes are $190 total.

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club

Huntington, WV