[Harp-L] Review of the EDharmonica a new tuning by Seydel

Konstantin Kolesnichenko wheel.k@xxxxx
Sat Oct 6 09:54:44 EDT 2018

Hello Matthew,
It’s a 10 hole harmonica and the shape is standard. EDharmonica’s note
layout (key of C) is:
Blow A C E A C E A C E A
Draw B D G B D G B D G B
With the EDharmonica (key of C) you can play in 8 different keys without
any overblows: C major, A minor, G major, E minor, D major, B minor, F
major, D minor.
On Amazon I find only key of C edharmonica, but it’s absolutely enough to
start with. We can order any different keys at Seydel’s website.

Сб, 6 жовт. 2018, 00:56 користувач Matthew Bullis <matthewbullisaz at xxxxx>
пише: