[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch / It's childs play :)

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Mon Nov 19 12:15:30 EST 2018

Halfway down the table?……every few minutes?       Are you shi**ing me ?
lolololololololol

Yushu Olszewejeski      (hey ‘Jer’, is that hotel the same one as last time? The one down town? I liked that locale. Much better than some schlerb office park out in  east Palookaville.)