[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch / It's childs play :)

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon Nov 19 08:00:15 EST 2018

Although the guy in the video may be correct, his method for coming up with
his conclusion in unscientific.  His understanding of how to create perfect
pitch in a child is unscientific.

This guy played complex music to his baby, wound up with a kid with perfect
pitch and thinks that makes him an expert.