[Harp-L] Will Wilde harmonica tuning

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sun Nov 18 11:37:34 EST 2018

Are you referring to the special tuning that Will Wilde uses ?

Seydel now offers this tuning...

https://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/sec6805139da1/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/Products/Specialities/WildeTuning

I have not tried one yet... I'm often leery of trying another special
tuning these days, since I have a bunch that I tried, but did not
spend enough time trying to figure them out and make them useful... so
they sit idle.

With the exception of the melody maker, paddy richter, country (major
7th), natural & harmonic minor tunings... those I do enjoy.

Often I feel that some special tunings will mess up what I already can
do on regular richter harps, and the ones that I mentioned above,
probably mainly due to changes in my breathing patterns.

I have listened to Will Wilde the past several years, and he is a
great player...
I guess I wasn't aware of his special tuning.

Ken H in OH