[Harp-L] Bending, Overblowing and Larry Adler

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Sat Nov 17 11:34:07 EST 2018

> On Nov 17, 2018, at 9:54 AM, kieron via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Found this on youtube Smo-joe which I found entertaining and pretty
> impressive.

Now we’re talkin. ExCEPTional.

> Complete with a Tomaso Albinoni Wig he takes on his famous Adagio on a Bb
> Richter Diatonic.

Ha ha I thought that was his own hair.

> He's braver than me!

Yeah, I would sooner stab myself in the eye with chop sticks.

> The double and triple draw bends are hard to hide but
> he does a pretty good job.

The doubles seemed harder to get….spot on.

> And he also does very good 6OB.

That 6 is murder.

> He really lets rip on the passage near the
> end of the video.

I loved it……smo-joe  (btw, the side bar had my favorite pedal steel player Theawfullness (Joe Wright). I just watched an hour of pedal steel.
Thanks for the source….