[Harp-L] Single Diatonic in 12 Keys and Other Beginner Questions

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Fri Nov 16 18:00:47 EST 2018

I am totally beginner, I have Ocean Star C and Harpmaster A.

I found suzuki is lot sensitive to air but sound have no soul. I cant feel
its sound , its like paiste cymbals that does not match with jazz.

I have ocean star , needs lot of push pull but sound have a soul. I feel it.

But I cant hear notes and there are lots of holes on hohner. Is it diatonic
harmonica ? Can I play in other keys ? Do 12 keys mean , playing 12
different notes from one hole ?

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul