[Harp-L] Overblows

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Fri Nov 16 12:21:21 EST 2018

BTW, let me precise something.
I've said it before, but I'm not sure that was clear.
I don't think people should play in the 12 keys on a single harp.
In fact, I even think this is totally crazy if you don't need it in the
music you want to play.
And I know what I've been through, I know it's a tremendous work, so you'd
better know why you do it (apart from the "hey, look what I can do" thing).

I just say 2 things :
1. if you need it to play the music you love, if you need it because the
lines in your head mix different colors from different modes & tones, if
you have a real appetance for it, then go for it !! It's feasible !!
Personally, I would have never done this work if few other guys wouldn't
have done it before me. I don't know how they had the courage to go through
this without knowing if it was possible.
But now we know, so just do what you think is the best for you !

2. knowing that some guys can play in 12 different keys, and mix all kinds
of modes and tones in a solo, maybe one can at least learn 2 or 3
correctly, major & minor, and see if this wouldn't help to improve, by any
chance

Jerome
www.jeromepeyrelevade.com