[Harp-L] needing diatonic advice

phyllis731@xxxxx phyllis731@xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 03:18:40 EST 2018

Hi Mary, welcome to our forum.  On songs like Battle Hymn, I will often play single notes and do some chording to provide a little variation and different color.  I am sure however you play it, will be excellent.  It's great that you are a beginning player and you're tongue blocking.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the
imagination, and life to everything.  Plato