[Harp-L] Re Hearing yourself

Steve moorcot@xxxxx
Mon Mar 26 15:30:41 EDT 2018

Don't put your finger in your actual ear, Aongus. Cup one ear and aim for the sound to "travel up your arm," if you see what I mean, from mouth to cupped ear, by adjusting your hand and arm position. You can easily do it with blues harps and tremolos. It's not impossible with a chrom, after all, how often do you need that button on the good ould diatonic Irish tunes!  I found that I only had to do it "sometimes" in any case to get myself back on track.

Steve Shaw