[Harp-L] IBB tickets back online - All seating sections

Christopher bluzeharp@xxxxx
Fri Jun 29 23:12:44 EDT 2018

The International Blues Blowoff - Tuesday Aug 14 - Trainwreck Saloon Westport Plaza, St Louis
The infamous sister event to the annual SPAH convention... and as in all years, a monster lineup.

Had to suspend the VIP and Reserved tix sales to assure there were no double bookings, they are now back on sale, available at:  www.harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff

There is one oddball wooden booth available that could seat 3-5 people depending on how big or small everyone is, it is very near to the stage, with a great view from only one of the two benches.  I'd like to sell it whole rather than by the seat, probably the best deal of the evening, let me know off list if you're interested.  Email inquiries to bluzeharp at xxxxx

Christopher Richards - Harmonica Planet.com
Executive Producer - International Blues Blowoff
Staging & Production - SPAH   www.spah.org
Harmonica & Vocals - The Well Diggers