[Harp-L] Video about "clean" overblows

Laurent Vigouroux laurentharp@xxxxx
Sat Jul 28 02:14:50 EDT 2018

Hello Rick

Thanks for the feedback!

What do you mean? That overblows won’t be used by the mass of players, like the Esperanto which is a usable language but not used by people?

Or that overblows can’t be used at all?

Merci ☺

De : Rick Dempster <rickdempster33 at xxxxx>
Date : samedi 28 juillet 2018 à 03:44
À : Laurent Vigouroux <laurentharp at xxxxx>
Cc : harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx>
Objet : Re: [Harp-L] Video about "clean" overblows

Well played Laurent. Nevertheless, I continue to believe that the "overblow"

is to harmonica, what Esperanto is to European language.

RD

On 27 July 2018 at 17:07, Laurent Vigouroux <laurentharp at xxxxx> wrote:

Hello all

I've made a little vidéo to give some advice on how to produce "clean" overblows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyRV0liJddo

Comment are more than welcome (

Laurent