[Harp-L] Harmonica stores in nyc (near times square)

Leonardo K. Shikida shikida@xxxxx
Thu Jan 11 09:48:46 EST 2018

Hi.

I will be in nyc for a few days and i would like to buy some harmonicas.
Any recommendation? I know the price in nyc is not great but i won't have
much time.

Nothing fancy. I am looking for big river and golden melody ones.

Thanks in advance

Leo

Em 11 de jan de 2018 10:56, "Richard Hunter" <rhunter377 at xxxxx>