[Harp-L] harmonica history

MANFRED WEWERS mwewers@xxxxx
Wed Jan 10 23:05:03 EST 2018

Some of you may know that I am the SPAH Historian. In recent months, I have been busy putting together anarchival section, the SPAH Archives, under the header "About SPAH". It containsthe history of SPAH, its members and our beloved instrument, the harmonica,illustrated with links to photos, news-clippings, SPAH documents, books,articles and other memorabilia. It is a work in progress with more to be addedas time permits and has been made possible through the generous donations ofmany past and present SPAH members and harmonica?friends.?It is not only about SPAH; it's the history of the harmonica and players as well.?
?
Iinvite you to visit this site. Please do not hesitate tocontact me directly, not through harp-l, if you find errors, know missing names or dates to be added or wishto add photos, news and magazine clippings, etc., that should be included in the archives. Our history needs tobe preserved and shared with the harmonica world. I encourage you to help ifyou can. Based on SPAH's history, the site is heavy on chromatic and diatonic content is needed. If you wish to submit material, scans need to be 300 dpi so that I can format material as required.
Link is below.
Best regards,
Manfred Wewers?

SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

|   |
SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
   |  |