[Harp-L] New Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna Recordings Posted

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Feb 27 09:30:30 EST 2018

Thanks Alex!

Mostly a CX12, but for “If I Didn’t Love You” I used a CBH-2016 customized by Michael Easton (with his “Black Ops” covers).

On the Procrastination CD, predominantly CX12 as well, but there are appearances by a Super 64x, Suzuki Magic Garden, and a Bends Tonica 12.

As for over-compression vs. iTunes, not sure exactly what you mean, but let’s continue that discussion off-list (not harmonica-specific).

I’m delighted you enjoyed it!

- Slim.