[Harp-L] New Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna Recordings Posted

Alexander Savelyev alexander.savelyev@xxxxx
Mon Feb 26 18:48:10 EST 2018

Hi Slim,

I'm in this group since 2000 or so and since 2007 checking messages
sporadically. But what a surprize today - great songs. In addition to
doenloading your freshly recorded songs I also album procrastination album
songs.

What harmonica are you using mostly? Hohner CX?

Some "Procrastination" songs seem to be a bit overcompresed when mastered
for iTunes, is there a fix to that?

It's a joy to listen to you both performing!!!

Thanks,

Alex

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 03:53 Slim Heilpern <slim at xxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Harp-L’ers -
>
> Hope you’re all doing well, just wanted to mention that I’ve just posted
> some new recordings on our site. None are harmonica instrumentals, but all
> feature yours truly on chromatic.
>
> These are all tunes that I've written over the past ten years or so for
> Penny's annual birthday present (I'm very bad at gift buying!) and we're in
> the middle of a project to record them all (we have 5 done so far).
>
> You can listen to or download them on the following page, just use the
> player near the top of the page called "The Birthday Sessions":
>
> https://slimandpenny.com/web/audio/ <https://slimandpenny.com/web/audio/>
>
> Thanks for listening!
>
> - Slim
>
> www.SlimAndPenny.com