[Harp-L] SPAH

Jerry Deall jdeall@xxxxx
Mon Dec 17 10:58:59 EST 2018

Time to Join or Renew!

(please note, you may receive this email even if you have recently renewed. If you did recently renew, please just disregard)

Dear SPAH member,

The time has come once again for you to renew your commitment to the preservation and advancement of our instrument by renewing your membership in SPAH.

The past few years we've asked you to renew online, helping us save on printing and mailing costs. For the many members who have heeded our request, thank you for your efforts. And we ask that even more of you join our effort by renewing online (click here to get to the Renewal Instructions). Our online payment service uses Secure Sockets (SSL) technology, and your credit card information is not stored on our system, providing you with the safety you need when paying online. And if you need help with your user name or password, just respond back and we'll get you going.

Last year we added the opportunity to make contributions to the Rosebush Youth Fund with your renewal. Please give what you can -- the youth are the future of the harmonica. And we are a 501(c)(3) organization, so your gift should be tax-deductible, so give generously!

Also, I urge you to share your support of SPAH with other harmonica enthusiasts. Your help in securing new members is greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you for your continued support. There would be no SPAH without you!

Sincerely,

-Phil Franklin
SPAH Membership Director

Jerry Deall