[Harp-L] Hohner Rocket

Mike Wilbur mike@xxxxx
Mon Aug 27 07:46:25 EDT 2018

CB
I bought a couple Rockets when they first appeared....bought more
As you found, loud, bright and after lots of beatings very tuff !
I prefer Golden Melody’s “ horn parts “ for most of my Harp playing but looking in my walking case’s...
Most are Rockets.

Mike Wilbur
www.chaserkeywest.com
1075 Duval St. C-21