[Harp-L] V-Front Super Fender amp 1952?

Jerry Deall jdeall@xxxxx
Wed Sep 27 11:56:53 EDT 2017

Sold, going to the UK
Jerry

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jerry Deall" <jdeall at xxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 11:55:43 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] V-Front Super Fender amp 1952?

OK first a disclaimer, this is not my amp I am doing this for a friend.
I believe it is a 1952, but could be as early as '47 I am waiting on confirmation. For its age I'd say it is in very good condition. It does work well but should be recapped and get new tubes.
It has what looks like a speaker out mod and what looks like older replacement speakers (60's-70's). Still a very collectible amp.
PM me for more info/pics and I can hook you up
Make an offer as this needs to go

Jerry