[Harp-L] Acapella App Autumn Leaves

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon Sep 25 14:00:16 EDT 2017

Richard,
Acapella is a phone app but I think you can get it on a computer.  It is
free for 1 minute videos, I paid $25 per year to be able to do either 3
minute or 10 minute videos.  Sadly, if you choose the 10 minute version and
stop your song at 5 minute, you cannot chop it off.

Each video is recorded live by my phone.  Then up to 9 windows put those
videos together.  It also plays back the videos you have already recorded
into headphones while you record the new one, so you have a reference
point.  I think it is possible to mute those if you want.

After the recording, you can alter it by panning left or right, adding
reverb or echo and mixing the volumes.  I definitely added some reverb to
the harmonetta and did some panning work and volume mixing.  The whole
video probably took 20 minutes from downloading the app to completion.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com