[Harp-L] Acapella App Autumn Leaves

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Sep 25 13:51:10 EDT 2017

Michael Rubin wrote:
Hey, Here is a link to a video I made using the Acapella app.  Please don't
search too hard for quality,  these are all first takes!
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmixcord.co%
2Facapella%2Fp%2FGEJ_zEu11hJTBbJGbCmE7g%2F&h=ATPFj-pZNAuQDYW7byu1MqD_
VAmXd8pGnsh8gQIQje4RzG2lh8E_l5aEVK1OgcBFfCUE7c4H31sZ5vxUXJ
48tP51C0odajNuYSrG8uP0wgtH5M8aqFeReP7SdvHUKmj8oUJ4Cddx7_
7ru0DVAPBtTIQbXpIYWILS0TNbFmi13iFX6-vsVitVvz-ps8fQJkr65pdv2GexlSBm_HWjpI_
tsYS_Ue_7OUO16Zj-sHAetyagVw-JfR9-MDdpZFc_1di_STdMmMfuF-xmolBnxzuVo-_Ps_
7wcDMOb03Cv8KjL9aPxuTc5GCuOrcB

The recording quality is very good, what did you use for that?  It sounds
like there was some post-recording processing on the harps.  Did you record
the harp and video simultaneously (for each of the four tracks)?

Thanks, RH

--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)