[Harp-L] Need Meteor Mini Meat Tube Line Up

mr1danga mr1danga@xxxxx
Sat Sep 2 17:39:41 EDT 2017

Hello all,Got my hands on a Meteor Mini Meat and (I believe) the wrong tubes are installed.  There's 3 12ax7s for the pre amp section, and for the Tung Sol 5881s  there is Mesa 6L6GC 420s.. I seem to remember there being at least one 12ay7 in preamp if not 2..  Anyone have or know the stock tube setup?Just got the amp and would like to enjoy it.ThanksDouble J