[Harp-L] Diatonic PowerCombs and Stealth-Valves Released

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Sat Sep 2 09:07:05 EDT 2017

I've had to modify stock diatonic combs to take valves ever since I started
playing half-valved back in 1980. I've now created a range of valve-friendly
combs with other unique features, along with an easy valving system for many
popular diatonic models.

DIATONIC POWER-COMBS

3D Printed, 15 Colours, Valve Pockets, Slotted Screwholes, Personalised Name
Option and... The LookDot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpJVcNMqhb0

STEALTH-VALVES

Easy, fast system for valving many popular diatonic harmonicas. My laminated
Stealth-valves are rugged, quiet and reliable.

Instructional Video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dPGIPC7zY8
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dPGIPC7zY8&t=28s> &t=28s

Instructional Video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dOO_5PihU

Another reason to get these out is that they help my upcoming TwinDiatonic
harmonicas work to their best. Info here:

http://www.brendan-power.com/harmonicas-twin-diatonic.php#twin-harps-diatoni

All this has taken a lot of work to get ready! I'm touring in Ireland for a
couple of weeks, but wanted to get them out there for pre-order before I
left. All orders posted in the sequence they were received by the end of
September.

Brendan Power

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com>

www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>