[Harp-L] what tuning is this?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Tue Oct 24 04:14:45 EDT 2017

It does resolve. It's in C and hangs there forever, and then does a sort of
D minor, E minor, F, G7 thing back to the C.
Sounds a bit Wonder-ful. Could be something like that tuning aforementioned
with that open 9th thing happening, and some pretty wide bends.
I could have done without a repeat performance demonstrating all the land
mines at his disposal, but that's just an old Luddite talking,
I liked it, anyhow.
RD